Get Certified Online in Multi-Cloud Networking & Security!
Join Nexum cloud networking experts for a complimentary virtual training that details how to build a multi-cloud network and security architecture that meets requirements for scale, visibility, and automation. The Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program offers the industry's first multi-cloud networking education and certification that enables architects, engineers, and technical staff to develop advanced networking, security, and operational competencies for public cloud.
The training covers proven design patterns for multi-cloud architecture and key networking and security use cases supported by the architecture – focusing on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. The training also discusses Day 2 operational requirements including visibility, monitoring, and time-saving troubleshooting techniques.
At the end of the training, there will be a 60-minute exam to become certified as an ACE-Associate.
You will leave the virtual training with an understanding of how to:
- Develop an architecture for your multi-cloud network
- Extend native cloud networking constructs
- Integrate your preferred next-generation firewall vendor into your network architecture
- Enable profile-based access to cloud applications and resources
- Use transit networking services to integrate cloud VPCs and on-premise resources
- Implement high performance encryption for data-in-motion
- Gain visibility, global monitoring, and efficiently troubleshoot your cloud network
Sign up early. This virtual training is limited to 20 students.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction and Course Logistics
- About Aviatrix
- Public Cloud Networking Overview – Part 1
- Public Cloud Networking Overview – Part 2
- Multi-Cloud Network Architecture
- Aviatrix Platform Overview – Part 1
- Aviatrix Platform Overview – Part 2
- Operations, Visibility, and Troubleshooting in the Public Cloud
- Customer Deployments - Case Study
- Q&A and Wrap-Up
- Aviatrix ACE-Associate Multi-Cloud Certification Exam Logistics
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
9:00am - 5:00pm Central Time
Who should attend?
Network & Security Staff, Cloud Infrastructure Architects, Operations Teams
© 2020 Nexum, Inc. All rights reserved.
Registration for this class is now closed. To be placed on the waitlist for our next course, please fill out the form below and a Nexum representative will be in touch with more information.
Learn more about Aviatrix